20090520

3rd letter from Nick

Hello All,
Here is the 3rd post from Nick. For friends and family, you have also been receiving copies of Nicks letters that are a little more in depth. The letters for the "blog" are more general, but still interesting. Here ya go......

I've almost make it to phase 2 of recruit training. By the time this is posted I'll have already been at boot camp for a month. Its been on hell of an experience so far. Some things are getting easier while others are becoming more difficult.
It surprised me how much information we need to learn at first, but now I want to keep learning more. The history classes are case studies and are interesting but are the hardest for me to remember. I enjoy learning about Marine Corps traditions.
I'm excited to be joining such a proud society. Having a reason and purpose to constantly better myself in all aspects is a challenge i am happy I accepted!
Things are getting a little better here. I miss everyone. I'd like to hear what everyone is up to! you can contact my mom for an address to send letters to. Receiving letters really brightens my day!!
That's all for now.
Recruit Wilbanks signing off...... PLEASE WRITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment